Tuesday 1 March 2011

Wonder what your boyfriend thinks about your braces

Went to see Sleigh Bells last week or the week before- see the below post for my review. They were absolutely astounding, one of, if not the best gig ive been to, even though we (my friends and i) missed half the set in our drunken state. Even though we were so late, we still somehow managed to reached the front row where I was probably dancing like an utter maniac. Best bit was when the lead singer (Alexis Krauss) came to the front of the stage, and held my hand and (cringe) sang into my EYES. I can remember screaming “I LOVE YOU!!!!!” at her, most embarrassing thing. Their songs are so electric, id recommend them to anyone. Ive put links to their songs on the review for you guyz.
What made it even better is that me, jess (friend one) and matt (friend two) met actual MAT HORNE! (off Gavin and Stacey- the black haired one).
We started by subtly (really unsubtly) taking stalker pictures and then I went up to him and pretty much drunkenly assaulted him. He was the nicest guy ever though, genuinely and he took lots of pictures with us and was talking to us for a good 20 minutes. Coincidentally, one of the history teacher from our college was also there (cue awkward turtle), and when we told Mat this, he turned around in his merry state and shouted “GAY” 3 times at him. I also did a facebook stauts (I know I am a saddo) saying “STOOD NEXT TO MAT HORNE OMG”, and I showed it to him. He then took my blackberry and started writing on my status. BEST MOMENT OF LIFE. Considered only texting with latex gloves in future in order to keep the Mat Horne finger prints on it but then decided not to let my life reach an all time low.

Music wise, if you haven’t got it, please, please, please purchase Adele’s new album: ‘21’. My dad just bought it and it is the most beautiful, tear-inducing record. ‘Someone Like You’ is my current favourite- listen to her singing on Jools Holland- she sounds just as good live as she does recorded which is pretty rare in the industry now

Jess, my new BFF Mat Horne, and myself at Rescue 16/02/11


No comments:

Post a Comment